MONGOOSE M60B 4STAR ALARM + PT890 GPS TRACKING PACKAGE INC INSTALL
- Reviews (0)
- More Info
ALARM M60B 4 STAR INCLUDING INSTALLATION
This 4 Star model has all the features to provide great security and reliability.
The M60 models have almost everything you could want or need is included, but if you want more, they can be enhanced even further from our choice of optional extras, such as:- GPS tracking, a digital tilt sensor, ultrasonic or microwave sensors, reversing camera or parking sensors – see our ‘accessories’ to see what suits you or your vehicle.
Fully Tested and Certified to the AS/NZ 4601 amendment 1 2003 and AS/NZS3749.1 2003 Class A for vehicle immobilisers and alarm systems.
- Automatic Dual Circuit Immobilisation
- Two Simple to use 3 button Remote Controls
- Keyless Remote Central Locking
- Indicator and chirp confirmation
- Built-in Turbo timer
- Blue Dashboard Warning Light (LED)
- 4 Digit PIN Code Override
- Security Re-arm and Re-lock (Refer Note)
- Bonnet, Boot and Door protection
- 2 Stage Impact Sensor
- Electronic Standard Siren
- Remote Panic
- Built-in Central Locking Relays
- Standards Black Wiring
- Concealed Main Plug
- Window Warning Stickers
- Optional Boot Release (Ch2 output) (Refer Note)
- 3 year warranty on product
- Turbo timer run time
- Ignition safety door locking (Refer Note)
- Door diagnostics
- Siren / horn output
- Chirps on/off
- Central locking pulse length
The new Mongoose PT890 GPS tracker – Packed with features in a very small packageA really affordable vehicle GPS tracker for your car, van, truck, motorbike, scooter, quad, jetski – even company fleet vehicles.
The Mongoose PT890 is probably the best value, feature packed GPS vehicle tracker available in New Zealand.
Apart from its low cost, it’s even provided with a free smartphone APP and a free on-line website.
The PT890 allows you to locate, monitor, track, re-play travel history, control the tracker – all from your mobile phone.
No need to send text messages to find your vehicles location – just open the APP and click “Real time”.
The built-in maps open and shows where your vehicle is located.
It also shows where your phone is in relation and the distance between them.
- Live track your vehicle(s) on your mobile phone, tablet or PC
- FREE APP download (Android & IOS) – NO FEES
- FREE website – NO FEES
- Just pay SIM card charges
- Uses low cost GSM data
- Records & plays travel history (max 1 year)
- Arm & Disarm from APP
- Ignition alert
- Vibration (shock) alert
- Movement alert
- Geo fence alert
- Power disconnectalert
- Smart engine immobiliser – relay & loom included
- Speed alert
- Set multiple geofences (invisible boundaries)
- Programme own upload times
- Print reports from the website
- Waterproof to IPX6
- Battery backup – 2~3 hours
- Built in antennas
- 12v~32v DC – fused hard wired
- 3 wire installation (+ immobiliser if required)
- GSM SIM card required (Vodafone/2Degrees)
- 2 year product warranty
- Requires installation – approx’ 45~60 minutes and Vodafone or 2degrees simcard (available for $40 with $20 credit preloaded)
- Power disconnect
- Easy ‘set-up and go’ 3 Wire installation:
- Insert a GSM SIM card (2 Degrees or Vodafone)
- Send a couple of set-up text messages
- Download the FREE APP.
- That’s all – you are up and running !
- The free APP is designed for smart mobile phones. Users of products such as the iPad can install the iPhone version.
- Downloading and linking to the website is free.
- Fees may apply to SIM card data usage – discuss with your SIM card supplier.
- Controlled by APP, text messages or website
- Hard to believe all this technology in something so small!
Mongoose – the first name in vehicle security – both here in New Zealand and Australia.
Mongoose vehicle security systems are designed and developed by us here in New Zealand to ensure they meet our local and Australian Standards requirements.
In addition, the insurance rated security systems have been independantly tested and certified by Australian government testing laboratories to ensure they pass the strict criteria of the joint Australian and New Zealand Standards.
The level of security offered by our security products is easily identified by their Star rating – 3, 4 or 5 Stars